Tuesday, August 22, 2017

3 Minutes, 40 Seconds

Rochester NY, 2024

I'm talking to you, Judith, Jessie, Chris, Vince, and Susan, George and Jason (with his parents on anniversary!) and the dog, Demi, and Cindy and the grandkids!. There are a lot more people I'm forgetting at the moment, but everyone there was wonderful, and I formed a meaningful bond with them. I need to continue down this path and see more totalities. We're talking Three Minutes, Fourty Seconds people.



Talk to me via comments if you're serious. 

3 comments:

  1. Watch the weather. http://eclipsophile.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/2024TSE-cloudtrack.png

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm sure it will be updated and refined as we get closer. This is a good start, though. I'm bookmarking this!

      Delete